[TenTec] I need help in repairing my Argosy II

Giorgio Santantonio iz0dio at yahoo.it
Fri Sep 22 00:50:54 EDT 2006

My Argosy II is suffering of a VFO problem: on same specific VFO position the frequency jump around about 1 KHz and the tuning is impossible or can be done with high difficulties. I suspect this is due to the VFO (probably it have to be cleaned). Someone experienced a similar problem and can gime me an help?
  Thank you in advance
  Giorgio Santantonio