[TenTec] AM_I_THE_ONLY_ONE_COMPLAINING_ABOUT_PACKET_SPOTS_&_ORION2?

George goofyham at highstream.net
Fri Sep 22 07:00:26 EDT 2006

I've posted a few notes concerning my problem with the Orion2 and my logging program, DX4WIN, but I suspect it is also evident with any logging program.
The problem is, that the O2 will not select the ANTx per the TX menu when a spot is clicked on.
I would also like to know how the O2 knows how to properly select the MODE and WIDTH. I think it has something to do with the band stacking registers but I cannot figure it out.
We also could use a identification as to what band stacking is in use on the LCD screen.
Does anyone else have the same concerns?
Thanks.
George