[TenTec] For Sale = Shurr PROFI II paddle

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey dock0evz at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 24 00:44:42 EDT 2006

Good Evening:

I have for sale an excellent, all-but-unused Shurr PROFI II paddle.  It is
the original model, with the dust cover that swivels up.  I bought it brand
new as Radio City on the northern side of the Minneapolis area.  Asking
only $200.00 plus shipping from 87015.  If you have ever wanted to own and
treasure a genuine Shurr paddle, this is a perfect time!  I still have the
original box and documentation.  Reason for selling = need the funds to pay
bills.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey