[TenTec] RARE MODEL 200 VFO

jones_winston at bellsouth.net jones_winston at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 25 12:11:21 EDT 2006

I have a rare Ten-Tec Model 200 VFO. This is the VFO that went with the TX-100, RX-10 tube transmitter
and solid state direct conversion receiver combo, manufactured around 1972, for the Novice market. I
understand probably no more than a dozen or so of these VFO units were manufactured.

I've been holding onto this unit, hoping to find a TX-100 to go with it and complete my set. However, that
possibility seems unlikely now, so I'd be willing to sell the Model 200 or swap it for other Ten-Tec gear,
maybe some QRP stuff.

The VFO case is in excellent cosmetic shape. It works, but a new dial cord needs to be installed. I have
the manual (a couple of 8x10 sheets) and it's been kept in a completely nonsmoking environment.

I'll be attending the Ten-Tec hamfest next Saturday so I can deliver it there.

Anybody have any offers?

73, Winston  K4CWQ