[TenTec] dual receivers CORRECTION

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Sep 25 07:05:03 EDT 2006

Ken,

I have to partially disagree with your comment about split-band
operation with the Omni 6.

I use both the Omni 6 and the Plus and have had semi-QSK working
quite well at about 30 wpm, on 40/80 and on 40/30m. Certainly does
not replace true dual receivers, but it does work split-band quite well.

Tom - W4BQF