[TenTec] FS: Orion 565

Richard Wilkins rlwilkins at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 25 22:33:53 EDT 2006

For Sale: Ten Tec Orion 565 purchased new in May 2004.  This radio is in
excellent condition and has been used in a non-smoking environment.  It
includes the optional Ten Tec 1.8 KHz and INRAD 250 Hz roofing filters.
Version 2.059d firmware is installed and the V2 sweep mod has been made.  I
have received my Orion 2 and need to sell the Orion.  It comes complete with
manual, power cord, parts pack, and original Ten Tec shipping box. I can
bring it to the Ten Tec Hamfest on Saturday and will sell it for $2300 or
for $100 less than Ten Tec is selling the Orion for – which ever is less.
Cash only at the hamfest.  No trades.  Richard, KR4V.
rlwilkins at adelphia.net or phone 540-433-5277.