[TenTec] CwGet and Triton IV or C21

Kirk Braunius kbraunius at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 22:49:57 EDT 2007

Thanks again.  I'm getting close - I just got back from Fry's and put an RCA
plug on your keyer to go into my rig.

I think I have the rig to computer figured out too, but I cannot find CW to
listen to on 80 tonight.

I think you're right on the human vs machine copy, too - I am probably
stalling as much as anything!  I did talk to Danny, KC4ARA, again tonight
and he is digging out his key.

73
Kirk
AI4PZ