[TenTec] QSK w/amplifier

Wayne Whitman wwhitman at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 3 22:49:10 EDT 2007

I also sent an email to THP, here is there (very quick) response for
anyone who was wondering.

"It is not designed to
be QSK- ocmpatible but may follow slow semi break-in QSO
with Rf sensed keying circuit.
It has some rise time and fall time that means amp holds
for a second or so after you stop keying."

Guess that rules that one out.

Thanks for reading and thinking about it.

73,
Wayne
K4ELO