[TenTec] FS ORION II

Mark Mumaw nu6x at esedona.net
Thu Apr 5 15:35:38 EDT 2007

Richard,
    I would like to buy your Orion II, please consider it sold. I assume
since it is in like new condition that there are no scratches, dings,
etc on the radio and that it is still under warranty. Do you have the
original shipping boxes. Please e-mail me your phone Number or call me
at
 (928)821-1225 so I can make arrangements to send you a Cashiers check.
I live over in Arizona so shipping should not be very much.

73's Mark NU6X Sedona, AZ  928-821-1225