[TenTec] Argonaut V or Jupiter

Kirk Braunius kbraunius at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 12:21:21 EDT 2007

I am planning to sell my Triton 540 and Century 21 to buy either an Argonaut
or a Jupiter.

Obviously I prefer the Argo based on price (it would also allow me to sell
my 963 ps to put toward it; I already have a 937 for the Argo).

I want to work casual DX, casual CW, work towards a WAS maybe, and talk
to friends in Maine and upstate NY (from Georgia).

Any strong opinion on spending the extra money to get the Jupiter over the
Argonaut?  I really want someone to tell me I will love the Argonaut so much
that I will never consider anything else.  Then I can save the money (or put
it toward antennas)!

Kirk
AI4PZ