[TenTec] Argonaut V or Jupiter

RaySoifer at cs.com RaySoifer at cs.com
Fri Apr 6 16:55:12 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/6/2007 7:48:03 PM GMT Standard Time, k3miy at csonline.net
writes:
> The amp is a yaesu FL110, and it uses RF sensing
> for keying. No full QSK.

Hi Ron,

I thought so!  Looks like a good solution to me, but I don't work QSK much.
My main amp here is a 30L-1 which can be driven either with my Orion II
(through an Ameritron ARB-704 interface) or my trusty 45-year-old KWM-2, switch
selectable.  For 160 I use an AL-811 with 572Bs in place of the 811As.  One day
I'll go full QSK, but not just yet, hi.  If someone wants to work me with QSK,
the Argo V does the job very well by itself, as does the O2.

Tnx & 73,

Ray W2RS