[TenTec] Argonaut V or Jupiter

Wayne Whitman wwhitman at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 7 13:54:03 EDT 2007

Thanks for clearing that up Paul.  You are probably correct, it is just
the agc doing it's thing.
Some capability to adjust the agc would have been really nice, but
there's not much to complain
about after you try an Argo.  For my money, it has a nicer sound on cw
than the Orion II, but that
is certainly very subjective.  Your mileage may vary!