[TenTec] Model 215 mic for sale as-is

Dennis ve3vg at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 8 10:38:46 EDT 2007

Hi Kirk...

That microphone is definitely a 215...
The same mic came with my recently purchased 580 Delta...
Mine looks pretty ratty, with the paint on the front of the mic having
bubbled some but it works fine.
Little red Ten Tec logo on the grill... and the number 215 just above the
switch...
Base is perfect... Haven't used a mic in 25 years but I think I will keep
this one...

73
Dennis - ve3vg at sympatico.ca
Cambridge, Ontario... Canada