[TenTec] Argosy 525 question/SIG?

Bill Harris W7KXB at msn.com
Thu Apr 19 04:41:26 EDT 2007

In the past week, I've noticed an increase in postings on the Argosey 525.  Glad to see the interest in the 25 year old gal, as I have one myself. . Having said that, I wounder if there is enough interest in the 525 to warrant establishing a SIG reflector. Nothing like a group of hams getting together and sharing their interest on a particular subject to foster renewed affection. Comments from/on the list are most welcomed or you can post directly to:

w7kxb at msn .com

Carry-on

BillHarris