[TenTec] Headphone Click in v2.060

George Skoubis george.skoubis at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:26:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

  Have any of your tried connecting your headphones through the speaker
output jack (with a suitable attenuator of course).

  This would help you find out if the problem is audio chain dependent if
the audio really goes through two different paths.

  Unfortunately I'm unable to test for myself since I moved to HOA hell in
Phoenix, AZ and I don't have an antenna.

  The neighborhood is awesome for our young children since they have many
school friends that live right next door but really puts a crimp on ham
radio!

73 de George / KF9YR