[TenTec] Updated Orion II "Wish List"

Grant Youngman nq5t at tx.rr.com
Thu Apr 26 15:07:40 EDT 2007

I saw your comments on AM being "fixed".  The really unfortunate part about
this is that on the v1 Orion, AM just worked -- beautifully, with somewhat
broader TX bandwidth, and the ability to reduce the bandwidth when
conditions warranted. When I was on AM regularly with v1, the guys on the
other end could not tell the diff between the Orion and my GK500.  I guess I
need to get the new release back on AM and see if that's again the case,
although the limited TX bandwidth could be a giveaway.

We all have a fovorite gripes :-)

Grant/NQ5T