[TenTec] Orion 2.060b Receive Audio levels down quite a bit

w8jy at charter.net w8jy at charter.net
Thu Apr 26 15:28:20 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Neal Campbell K3NC
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 06:50
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2.060b Receive Audio levels down quite a bit

Go to the Other menu and at the bottom is the output level (I keep
mine at high). It also allows you to select the output source but
thats less interesting!
73
Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc at gmail.com
[Jess Young]
I have downloaded 2.060b and loaded it into my Orion.  I did a master reset.
The startup screen shows 2.060b as being installed.  I see the band register
indicator, the split indicator, etc., BUT, there is no output level listed
in the Other menu.  I have downloaded and installed 3 times, but still no
output level listed.  What am I missing here?

Jess, W8JY