[TenTec] Omni VI Opt 1 or Omni VI +

Don dandypoint at cox.net
Thu Apr 26 14:54:57 EDT 2007

I had wondered if my noise blanker on the OMNI VI opt was working. Today
I had a loud tick every 3/4 second, most likely my neighbors electric
fence. Mine is off.  I turned up the N.B. control to about the 3 o'clock
position and the noise went away! I kept playing with the control and I
am very impressed with the performance. At the 12 o'clock position I can
still see the S meter jump every 3/4 second but no tick sound and at 3
o'clock no sign of the pulse tick at all. No question now, it really
works!
Don
N4DJ