[TenTec] New OII Firmware

Brad Johnson aa5ch at suddenlink.net
Thu Apr 26 22:50:30 EDT 2007

I have not heard any changes in my Orion II regarding CW headphone "clicks."

However, I have noticed that the power output meter's movement appears to be
dampened some. On CW at full power it isn't slamming the full scale stop
like it was.

I didn't see that mentioned in the firmware revision history notes, but it
is a welcome development. I don't think I've done anything else that could
account for it.

I have yet to notice any bugs with the new O II firmware.

I've never had a Ten Tec re flash take more than a few minutes, at the most.

73,

Brad
AA5CH