[TenTec] ORION II ver. 2.038k RIT? XIT?

Martin AA6E aa6e at ewing.homedns.org
Sat Apr 28 16:09:42 EDT 2007

Hz, for me.  I.e. + or - the smallest RIT/XIT offset with "CW RIT Rate"
= "fast" and "PBT/BW Step" = "10 Hz".  Actually, when I started up just
now, I got either +0 or +10 Hz.  After working the control around
(pushing, pulling, rocking hard), it is back to normal operation for
now.  I have the feeling that there is an internal encoder connection
that is intermittent.

This is a rig that is now 3 years old.  The problem only showed up in
the last few months.

73 Martin AA6E