[TenTec] Connecting a D-104 to a Triton IV...

Max Slover k0azv at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 20:51:35 EDT 2007

After a couple of months of having this mic for this
radio I have finally been able to get some time to
wire it up. I have found in the archives an entry of
how it should be done but I can't locate it now.

What I have is a D-104 with the T-UG9 base. It was
originally fitted with a 5 pin connector. I have the
phono plug for the Triton IV (thanks to Tom, K0HHB,
from this list) so as soon as I get the proper wiring
diagram for it I will be good to go.

Thanks in advance,

73,
Max...

Public Information Officer -- St. Louis & Suburban Radio Club
K0AZV - Amateur
WPWH-650 GMRS
St. Louis County ARES
St. Ann MO EM48tr