[TenTec] Frozen display on Omni V.9

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Thu Aug 2 12:00:53 EDT 2007

Why not order 2 encoders and build yourself a 301 remote pod? You put it in
a small project box and add a multi conductor cable and wire it into the
dB-25 on the back of the Omni V.9.   The 301 is a VERY useful item and if
this happens again you can use it to tune while the parts are in the mail.

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk