[TenTec] FS: RX320D Receiver

Marty Hartwell mhartwe at columbus.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 21:16:11 EDT 2007

HI

I am going to sell my RX320D. I only had it three months.
Comes with manual, power supply,  audio cable for PC connection,
Collapsible antenna. I even have the original box, which isn't really
surprising since I have not had it long.

I am looking to replace this with a radio I can take with me with out
a PC. I really like the radio and it's features. Some day I would like
to try
Radio Mondial which this radio has too.
It looks like we are going to be moving  sometime soon and I may not have
access to a dedicated spot to use for my radio and may have to use my truck.

$315.00 and I ship to CONUS. If someone farther away is interested
lets talk.

Marty kd8bj