[TenTec] Giehl Chip versions

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Tue Aug 21 21:55:20 EDT 2007

Sorry for the question, but I just found the answer in the archives. In 2004, Jerald, KG6TT wrote that the 3.0 and 6.1 are the same software implemented for the two different versions of the PLL board.
Thanks Jerry for figuring this out, and sorry to bother the gang when the answer was there. I just overlooked it for a couple of days

Dave
WA3MKB

From: d.e.warnick at comcast.net