[TenTec] Argo V Serial Port

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Sun Aug 26 12:31:51 EDT 2007

I've seen literally thousands of DB-9's, but never one that is backward, as that one is. You need to replace it with a good one. I have several in the parts box, and could send you one if you're up to removing the old one and putting the correct part in place. Let me know. No cost to you. I'll just ship it

Dave
WA3MKB

From: "Ron Zond" <k3miy at csonline.net>