[TenTec] FS: Argonauts

Bill Rowlett kc4atu at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:22:48 EDT 2007

Dave writes,> I have decided to sell my collection of Argonauts. The all work and look> great with the exception of the 509 which needs a new dial string.> > > > Argo 509 - $300> > Argo 515 - $475> > Argo II (new backlite) - $475> > Argo 556 with all 10 band modules $550>
The Argo 556 IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE ARGONAUT FAMILY. It is the low power version of the Scout. This is why Argonauts shoud be called Argonauts and not Argo.

Also, there are only nine band modules, not 10.

73,
KC4ATU