[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 56, Issue 34

Jack Bryant, KE4ID ke4id at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 29 19:35:41 EDT 2007

Hi, Dave,
Thanks for the response.   This is certainly confusing.  The Model 263 VFO I
advertised has the same biege case as the Corsair II and the
same brown "face" as the front trim on the Corsair II.  The VFO looks like a
good match for the Corsair II.

I have a second Model 263 VFO (not being offered for sale) that has the same
brown case as the original Corsair and has
the same brown face as the other VFO.  To your knowledge, was there some
kind of overlap with the two VFO
models and biege cases for the Corsair II?

Thanks,
Jack