[TenTec] Single Sweep Spectrum Display

Augie Hansen augie.hansen at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 12:49:41 EDT 2007

Natan Huffman wrote:
> Yes, I would also certainly like to know the status and character of the
> high speed sweep board accessory.  Can TT give an idea of release date and
> cost?  Inquiring minds you know.

Read Scott's entire post. The information you seek is in the last paragraph:

Unfortunately, I don't think it will be any time soon that this is
available.  All of our spare resources are being put into launching the
already-overdue RX-400 for the professional communications and military
market shortly.  There is no estimated on sale date or price as of yet
for the sweep board.

73,
Gus Hansen
KB0YH