[TenTec] Ten-Tec High Speed Sweep Emails

Henry Mackey kb9cqo at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:51:56 EDT 2007

Well I sent in my inquiry as to a trade, but I was interested in the response of the TenTec owner that stated he had several models. Then several of the other comments that followed. So my thoughts of trading for a present day Omni VII are definitely in the development stage. Please keep coming with the comments.

73 de Henry/n9hm