[TenTec] Ten-Tec High Speed Sweep Emails

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:05:43 EDT 2007

If I'm remembering my conversation with Gary at Dayton correctly, one of the
boards inside the Orion II will be replaced with a new board that contains
the new "high speed sweep" design.  It will have the effect of reducing the
size of the current "buckets" (samples) so that the display of the sweep
will have much finer resolution.  I assume it will also be more real-time
than the current one, but I didn't think to ask that question.

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com