[TenTec] CW AUX Key Input OMNI VI Plus

waltk8cv4612amos at att.net waltk8cv4612amos at att.net
Fri Aug 31 09:37:51 EDT 2007

What is CW AUX Key circuit ? Not having an PLUS but only a plain OMNI I
don't see any CW AUX ? Mine uses a plain old relay to key the linear, is
that what you are talking about? I have TX IN and TX OUT but that is for a
QSK  linear which I don't use. I do use an external mercury wetted relay for
operating the relays in linears that have 110 volt ac windings. But that is
for wimpy relay contacts in some compact or foreign transmitters.

Keep to the code , Walt k8cv :-)

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.