[TenTec] Omni-V memories

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 31 23:36:34 EDT 2007

Ralph, Carl, N4PY makes a new chip for the Omni V called V.92 which does not
require any mods to the radio (outside of changing one chip).  I really
don't use memories that much for hf use, but you can hit the "ENTER" key,
then punch in any frequency you want to go to. Split operation is easier,
you now have rig control if you build a cable like Carl describes in the
V.92 txt file. I can use it with N1MM, WriteLog and Log-EQF. Any windows
logging program I have. Easily money well spent and gives the Omni V all the
features I need.

73, Mike K9MI