[TenTec] Selling a two month old Orion II w/out AT

Paul Gates, KD3JF pearly732003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 10:11:30 EST 2007

They are only worth what you can sell them for,

A very true statment.... I once asked a car
salesman what a certain used car was worth. He
replied, as soon as he sold it, he would tell me!

Paul Gates, KD3JF

k8vf_mark at centurytel.net wrote: CHeck to see what Ten Tec is selling them for USED, and figure to knock off
$200 or so.

That is pretty much the formula for Omni VI, Paragon II, Omni VI PLUS(a real
one).

They are only worth what you can sell them for, no matter what the original
price.

When you are selling, you cant offer a warranty which Ten Tec DOES! SO your
value will be somewhat less.

Good luck. They are great rigs.

Mark