[TenTec] Selling a two month old Orion II w/out AT

Alan Sewell alan.n5na at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:37:12 EST 2007

FYI....Ten-Tec had a used Orion II w/o tuner on the May 24, 2007, list
for $3295.

Another FYI....I've been adding the Ten-Tec used/demo list to the
TenTecWiki since May 10.  It is available at
http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=used_demo .  The link is on the
front page under the heading "Used / Demo Equipment Listings and Past
Equipment Price Lists".

73,

Alan  N5NA

http://www.tentecwiki.org