[TenTec] I am Now At Peace

Karl Schwab ktschwab at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 11:55:03 EST 2007

Hi Paul;

I kinda feel the way you do too about Ten-Tec gear!  I
have a PM-3, Aronaut 509, Omni-D, Omni Series C with
TT power supplies, and 3 TT keyers!  They all work
great!  They do what I want them to do, and life is
good for me at age 72!  Some of the ops that I work
are younger than my equipment! 73, Karl, KO8S

--- Martin Ewing - AA6E <aa6e at ewing.homedns.org>