[TenTec] Orion 2 Ant Tuner Prob

Francisco E. Viegener fev at ciudad.com.ar
Tue Dec 4 20:15:33 EST 2007

Hi,
I found another problem with the Tuner , maybe is related with yours, when I
tune my 80 mts antenna with it,  it shows a 1 to 1 SWR, but sometimes after
pressing the TUNE knop and tuning I can not transmit very well , it seems
like the Mike level is not enough . This happened me 2 or 3 times since I
have the rig ( 3 weeks in use). The solution was to press the TUNE again and
after that all seems working well. I did not say nothing yet to Ten Tec
people, I want to be extra sure that this is the Sintome.
Francisco
LU3eec