[TenTec] A dumb question....

Ross F. Guldenbrein w6fg at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 6 13:32:11 EST 2007

Hi gang,

  Well I'm really going to expose my ignorance here... but I'm sure some of you with 'multi-mode experience will know the answer.  I'm running an Omni VI (opt 3).  I don't have a mic here but let's say I'm listening to SSB and I want to send a CW signal on that frequency... How do I do that?  When I key in USB or LSB I don't hear any side tone.  If I change the mode to CW I can't make out the voice sig.  Is there a simple way to do this?? Thanks for replies.

  Ross
  W6FG