[TenTec] Subject: Abbreviations used by amateurs.doc

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at gti.net
Fri Dec 7 10:23:52 EST 2007

No HF, even as backup? Ancient history now, but I was in Tel Aviv on
business in 1993 and all the embassies I saw had HF antennas on the
rooftops. Interestingly, most were dipoles fed with 600 ohm open wire
line. One embassy had an HF log periodic.

Wasn't the Ten Tec Paragon sold under GSA contract to government
agencies? I wonder if any are tucked away in a corner of an embassy comm
room somewhere... Just in case.

					73,

					Bob WB2VUF