[TenTec] Omni VII - I feel like such a n00b...

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 00:36:05 EST 2007

Agreed, but the radio is most likely getting assigned an IP via DHCP in the
router, and most folks don't change the default settings.  Then again, maybe
I'm way off on this - I don't have an Omni VII and don't know what is
required for the setup other than it's expected to reside behind a router in
the user's environment.

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas