[TenTec] OT

John brazos at rochester.rr.com
Sun Dec 9 13:40:32 EST 2007

With my TT OII I use a vibroplex TT limited paddle .  What is a good setting for Cw Weighting  and CW rise fall ?  can anyone give a simple explanation on what these are ? The reason I ask I had tried the paddle with the radio and found the sending seemed much faster than I had the keyer set for . The key felt out of control even though I had the paddles adjusted the way I like them .  I have never used weighting and rise /fall before .  and lord knows I am simple thanks for the help   John kb2huk