[TenTec] N4PY Pegasus Version 2.39 now available

W8BVH w8bvh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 10 17:51:31 EST 2007

Hello Carl:
It was enjoyable meeting w/ you again at the Ten Tec Hamfest this fall.
I have a Pegasus for the last 4 years but never had it hooked up. Planning
on doing this by first of year. Would like to have your latest software but
didn't see any ordering on line when I went to your web page. How do I get
this done??
Thanks for your help.
Ralph Howes
W8BVH