[TenTec] "T" voltage

Lyle Dunlap qskqrq at grics.net
Tue Dec 11 22:57:22 EST 2007

Paul has excellant solution.  Would just add  that you will find the "T" voltage to be ANY blue lead.  I use "T" voltage to key a rather sophisticated QSK system  I run high speed cw and use NO relays.  The input and output relay of the amp stay SHUT as long as there is plate voltage.

Just mainly telling you about the "T" voltage. Some years ago I asked TT where to get "T' voltage and that is what they told me.  As I recall it will be close to 9 volts.

Lyle W9FCX