[TenTec] Article on 40th anniversary of Ten-Tec

ras roncasa at verizon.net
Mon Dec 17 15:23:07 EST 2007

Nice write up. Good exposure to overall views of company, but the last
paragraph disturbs me too. Lack of electronic-minded students into the
job market, and of course, the cost of fuel to run those trucks to the
plant.
Like Microsoft's Vista leaving a void, no telling what will happen in
the future of manufacturing.

I hope TT remains and continues their customer sales and service for
another 40 years. (regardless of their making "secret radios") smile

Ron, wb1hga
"one happy TT owner"