[TenTec] TT 526 6n2

philip c anderson flypca at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 17:27:40 EST 2007

Hi folks,
First, let me say Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.
I recently purchased a 526 "6n2" transceiver. It is immaculate. Anyway, I found one little bug that is right on the only Fm repeater that I use. There is a constant birdie at 146.64353. That is where it peaks. Wouldn't you know that the repeater is 146.64/04. I only use this for the fact that it is the only repeater that I have found that has echo link locally. The rptr over rides the birdie but it is annoying at times. I know it is internal as I have disconnected the ant and also held my HT close by and it is there on 146.64.
Anyone have experience with this??
Tnx, ANDY  W3LI