[TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 18:57:18 EST 2007

Warning:  In the Omni 6 manual, there are a couple of errors in the
designators for some trimmer caps that adjust things like the carrier set
point and the cw tx frequency (so it is on the display frequency).  I do not
recall the details but I think there are earllier messages in the reflector
archive that correct these errors in the manual.  Search them out before you
try to allign the rig.  I did not know the manual had errors until after
trying to do an allignment on mine and the result is that I got a few things
out of adjustment.  I was lucky in that I didn't mess up any of the cw
adjustments and I use the Omni 6 for cw.

73

rob / k5uj