[TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed

John Cox jecox at tri-lakes.net
Sat Dec 29 11:03:41 EST 2007

I have an Omni 6 and an Omni 6+ and the manuals seem to be pretty detailed
to me.  Most of the manual is devoted to descriptions of componets and
service information.
What is it that I am missing here?  I would think that with the information
supplied that any person with an electronics back ground could service them.

I would like to sell one of them.
The 6 has a 500 cycle filter in the 9 MC slot and option 1 installed. The 6+
has a 1.8 MC and 500 cycle filter in the 9 MC slots.
I want $1000 shipped to 48 states for the 6 or $1300 shipped to 48 states
for the 6+
Both are in very good condition.  Being an amature amature radio operator I
cant see any difference in their performance other than the extra filter in
the 6+?
The 6 + had a power problem when I bought it and is recently back from
Ten-tec where it had some pin diodes replaced and an alignment.

John Cox
KC0YAI
Bona, Missouri