[TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed

ras roncasa at verizon.net
Sat Dec 29 19:21:45 EST 2007

I suppose in case like this, wishful thinking of having adjustments in
proper order is not really necessary, if one has documentation for radio.

Why not use logic?

Follow the flow of circuitry and adjust (in same direction) accordingly.
There are cases when one affects the previous, in that case it is good
to continue back and forth to minimize (or maximize) the reaction.
Always notate what you did.
I had success aligning (or checking) my Omni-D back when.

Ron
"the 516 is a keeper"