[TenTec] Ten Tec and Tokio High power amp interfacing

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Sun Feb 4 05:23:13 EST 2007

Hi Fred

A very versatile unit but at $159 it would be an expensive solution for
someone just wanting to interface an Orion to a Yaesu amp.

For a few cents, a 74LS147 or similar 10 to 4 line encoder will convert the
Orion band data output to BCD, providing Yaesu compatibility.

Soldering iron competence is required however ;-)

73

Bob, 5B4AGN