[TenTec] Tried out the Extreme Isolation headphones

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Thu Feb 8 18:23:33 EST 2007

IIRC normal conversation is around 60-70 dB.  Sixth-row center at a live
concert with 50 unamplified musicians reaches around 100-106 dB during their
loudest passages.

I remember hearing that the band Blue Cheer set the record for a live
concert (I think it's in Guinness) of 136 dB.

      Ron N6IE
 www.N6IE.com
(Formerly N6AHA)