[TenTec] Late Model Model 564 Omni VI Plus

Howard Motley hmmjr at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 13:40:19 EST 2007

Thanks for the information.  I think I'll pass on the ebay rig.  If I can
find one made
in 2000 I'll get it.  Even if I have to buy filters and add the Inrad
roofing filter
I think that would be the better way to go.  In fact I can use the 6.3 Mhz
filters I have in my
Paragon and I've got it filled up!  If anyone has a late model OMNI VI+ and
wants to
get something new let me know before you trade it in or put it up for sale!
In the
meantime, the old Paragon still works even if it has some problems hearing
weak
signals real close to the big boys during contests.:-)

Puck, W4PM